No#1 BROKEN-ENGLISH BLOGGER!

Over Charge


Have you ever have an experience that you get 'Over Charge' for something during your holiday trip?
Ya I think most of the people also ever had this before especially on the transportation. I really had this happen to me when I'm visit KL or Bangkok. Sometime the Taxi really charge us with the unnecessary amount, at the end no choice and we still have to pay.... Rigth!!!!
I think this kind of thing every way also have one lah... 

Now is the end of the year and most the western country people are now started have they winter holiday. Most of them are choose to spend their holiday in Asian here coz is not cold here....
I went to the kampong air yesterday I and see a lot of tourist visit the town. Kampong Air is one of the best hot spot to visit for tourist and I think most of the of them sure got visit here...
But you know what... I was so surprise that I'm a local man holding a camera walking here also can asked by a boy with $20.00 a trip going around the Kampong Air. I was shock to hear that amount... I remember it was like 50 cent per trip only ma... but why how come have to pay for $20.00??
I told him that "Aku Orang Brunei Kali Ya....." but yet..... still $20.00 dollars for go round round the Kampong Air and take picture!!! This is really unreasonable price.
So I quit for this visit Kampong Air things lah of coz. At 1st I tot that the boy just try to Samurai me for $20.00 per trip but after few minute I saw a Orang Putih family came and guess what.... all the water taxi  driver there started calling themn and show their fingers say...... $20.00..... $20.00.....
What????? is that their fix price already now for the tourist who came for visit our beautiful water village. I wonder who is the one who set the price for that! Is it 20 dollars per head or per trip I don't know lah But what I can say this is way too much already.. From 50 cent per head on one trip for the residents but 20 dollars for foreigner.... this is really unfair and too much.
 I'm sure this people who pay for this price also felt the same way of how we felt when we get the over charge bill at oversea.

I'm talked to one of my friend who work in this tourism industry and he told me that this is no way to change and it already like that for many years. Which is true the people also need to makan and look for money cannot always harap every time 50 cents business. So this is the only time that they can earn such of money. They didn't liar and force them to ride with their sampan, this is just a "You Want, I Ok" business. But again I still think that $20.00 is way too much! Coz if your boat is good, luxury and safety with life jacket one... with that amount is worth lah....
If I got money to do business there I think I gonna put a fix and reasonable price for all the tourist who come to visit here... We shouldn't not just wanted to earn their money but also have to keep the good image of our country too!!!