No#1 BROKEN-ENGLISH BLOGGER!

You Could Be The Winner


Do you want to win a night stay at The Swiss Hotel And Apartment?
I got one voucher given by them and I think one of my reader should deserve it!!!
All you have to do is answer 2 simple questions.. Ya is very very simple question one!!!
1) How many cans of soft drinks am I holding in my visit to Swiss Hotel?
2) Tell me what makes you like my blog.( Not need to be long long one... Short short one also can)
See easy right??? The answer of the first question you can find it on my previous posting.
Who can participate???? Anyone also can lah as long as you have a valid IC and 18 years old above then is Ok liao lah!!! If you are from far far away from a galaxy also can join but make sure you buy a flight ticket come to Brunei and collect it from me lah ha..OK!!!
Email me your full name, contact number, IC number and don't forget the 2 question as above then send to my email address tigerlim@tigerlim.com
Contest end on 2nd July 2011.
Winner will be announce on the 5th July 2011.
So what are you waiting for??? Do it now dude!!!!