No#1 BROKEN-ENGLISH BLOGGER!

I Bought A Lens @MBK

Guess how much I pay for this lens???

I bought this lens at one of the shop at MBK. You won't expected how much I paid for it. I only paid for B$102.00 for it. Yeah.... cheap right??? I sure you wondering where, which shop can have this cheap price right!!! Frankly tell you I trade in my second hand 18-200mm to them for this Tokina. Yeah maybe you think my Nokia 18-200mm VR is better and expensive then this Tokina. But I still think is worth it coz my 18-200mm I bought it second hand one about $700.00. After one year I use the VR is out of order, focusing is slow, hook is gone and loose with gear. basically is only can use but not as good as a new one. Some how I also got a 80-200mm f2.8 better than 18-200mm a lot. Actually I want to get a Tokina 11-16mm long time already but I try many time borrow from friend but still is not the image I want. I think this 12-24mm is all I need although is not F2.8 still I like it a lot.

Show you some of my 18-200mm compare this 12-24mm picture I took on the MBK
Using Nikon 18mm-200mm

 Using Tokina 12-24mm. See thiis one is better right!!!

This is a good camera shop I think the camera kaki like to take a visit. Is at the ground floor. I got their business card but is written in Thai so I don't know to tell you their address but is really easy to find one. On the ground floor I only see this is almost complete have everything. New or second hands camera and lens also have. Brand macam-macam ada lah. They also have website you can go take a look. I had check their price compare to Brunei one mostly is cheaper 3 to 4 hundred like that lo. www.fotofile.net 

Here are some of the picture of they shop. Small but complete

Not only buy and sell but also got do repair also.

Bye bye 18-200mm 

After I left MBK I went to test the lens around the city. Took some buildings and streets.... siok lah this lens!!!