No#1 BROKEN-ENGLISH BLOGGER!

Disposable Chopstick


I'm sure you all have use this chopstick before one right... Yeah is easy, convenient, not need to wash and just use one time an buang. But now I think we have to change the way we using it now! Not sure the factory have a black heart or want to make more money, recently the market now this type of chopstick the quality is a bit down. I have reach some news from other countries about this type of chopstick they use clorox to wash the chopstick and make it white especially from China. I don't know do we have this kind of Clorox Chopstick here or not but recently I went to tapao fried noodle from a restaurant which I always like to tapao there.. I found that their disposable chopstick come with a very strange smell!! Is like kind of medicine smell.... Then I opened another one chopstick it still having the same smell. At that moment I straight away use my home chopstick!!
I not sure this is the kind of Clorox Chopstick as report from the Taiwan news tv or not lah but I just want to share with you all next time if you use this disposable chopstick smell it first before you use.