No#1 BROKEN-ENGLISH BLOGGER!

Behind the Love Is Colorless


I just got a message from a reader she told me about the grandmo I helped yesterday. After I read it I felt sorry to her brother and family members. If one day one of my mother or father become like that I also very stress. So hope you guys if see her walking at the Jerudong area also please slow down your speed and try to help her cross the road. Below is the message I received I like to share with you all and know what's the story behind it. 

hello there tiger lim...just want to give feedback on the old lady u saw at jerudong...before i start explaining about her let me just say thank you for helping out and monitoring and all...appreciate it...

ok...she is actually my brothers mother in law...they live near parkview hotel...i know when people see her walking around jerudong or even sometimes bukit shah bandar without using kasut and pakai kain saja people would say that "mana kn anak2 nya /keluarganya nda peduli"...its not that...the family have done everything for her...is just that she is very old already and have this disease called alzheimers which is in malay lali...the family have monitored her bt its as if she pandai cari way to escape from the house and jln2...my sister in law would get text or msg everyday from passers who know the mother telling that they saw the mother at pandai jerudong or bukit shah bandar...after that they would pick her up...bt after arriving at home when my sis in law bz at the kitchen to prepare makan...then the mother hilang again jln they had to find her...we also kesian bt when ever we pick her up she will marah us and dont want to ikut the car...so we just ikut her where she go...her memory went back when she was young bah...before she use to jalan kaki going anywhere...she is the original org kedayan in jerudong...

i hope this helps answer your question who she is...if u have other question please dont hesitate to reply back...thank you so much...