No#1 BROKEN-ENGLISH BLOGGER!

Test Drive Nissan Teana For 3 Days 2 Nights ( Day 3 )


Here come the last day Test Drive Nissan Teana For 3 Days 2 Nights!! Early the morning I started packing my stuffs and read to go home. In this three days I driving this Nissan Teana I experience the comfy and performance of the car... I'm really impress especially the power!! I never expected it really that POWER!!! After I return back the car to Boustead and drive my own car... hehehe I kinda not used to it!! The feeling and momentum everything has gone! How I wish I can exchange my car with it.
So... on the way back the last day at Sabah I just went to a place to have my breakfast!
This place Wan Wan I came here 3 times but not open... I guess this trip with Teana I'm lucky lah finally can try the foods here!
Wan Wan are famous with their Fish meat soup... I read the reviews and heard people said here everyday full house, finally I really see what's happening here.
Really full house here and many Hong Kong celebrities also came here eat too!!
I notice my 3D2N Nissan Teana Sabah trip everyday I eat seafoods heheheh even the last day I also eat. Guess I gonna has some workout again lol!!


Wan Wan located at Jalan Bundusan, Lot 24, HSK Industrial Center Phase, Penampang 88300, Malaysia +60 16 8038199. Not hard to look for this place.. google maps or GPS inside also have their location easy to find one lah!


Don't wait for the waiter to show you the seat... once you see got seat just sit otherwise don't know when you have seats oh!!


Don't play play oh.. see many stars come here eat too! 


This Noodles are many by fish meat!!Nice...


You can choose the fish soup come with Kilomee or inside the soup with Beehoon


I choose the Yu Wat (fish cake) and meat soup!!




Not need I say you also can tell from here the fist is fresh one right!!


If not enough you can try the simple one which is the deep fried fresh fish meat!!

Thanks for the Boustead Sdn Bhd let me test drive this Nissan Teana!! 
All I can say... this is a great car!! Awesome lah!!!