No#1 BROKEN-ENGLISH BLOGGER!

My Sweet 16 Memories...


Yes during my teenager time this shop is the place that we use to our gif here. Looking for a birthday present or a valentine gift, here always is the best place for us. I can say 90 percent of my Valentine's cards is buy from here..... I really have a nice and sweet memories here with my x,xx,xxx,xxxx,xxxxx girlfriends. 
No sound no sound this shop has open here for more then 20 years already.... during late 80's and early 90's if we go jalan-jalan at the Yaohan and then this shop must go round round one time is not we macam like not siok one. One thing I like the gift here are the quality and mostly is from western country like US and UK. DPP back to that time if you want to get Garfield Cat stuff and here has most of the item. Clock, Telephone, Photo Frame, Cards, Poster, Watches, Necklets etc..macam macam one garfield cat also have here. But off coz I'm not buying that sissy stuff lah. I love to get some unique stuff here like prank's or magic stuff.......
After when I work in the societies started from there  I seldom come here jalan-jalan already. I think the last time I came here is 5 years ago... If today I didn't have a dinner with my wife at KFC and I don't think I'll step in here again. So as usual lah.. go in see see look look and I still see some old skool stuff are selling here again and some item I think got more then 10 years there already and yet have not sold out. Anyway we didn't empty hand walk out the shop,  my wife she bought a nice room thermometer there for herself. When we paying the item the time I was shock to heard that the staff saying they are going to close down here and move to gadong the mall at 2nd floor. I feel kinda sad when I heard that yo... So sayang lah... after so many year already open here and now because of not much people come to shop at this plaza so the owner decided to move and continue the business. The reason I felt sad is our teenager memories in here also have to follow the shop to say bye-bye. Whatever is that I like to say thanks to the shop owner that she had bring us the awesome toys and gifts during our teenager time and wish you have a better business at the new location. Btw the shop now having sale there. item discount from 10 to 50%. 

I had ask the permission from the staff and too bad cannot taking picture inside so only some picture I can show you is outside from the shop.   

Macam-macam ada......

I like this Cigar ashtray.... Do you see what I see???