No#1 BROKEN-ENGLISH BLOGGER!

True Or Not.....



Yesterday went to Rizqun having dinner there and I saw many people Q-up at one of the booth at the ground floor at The Mall. Then I saw this man claim himself "The Strongest Man In The World"
Wah brother true or not o?? strongest man in the world?? Why so small side one??? Why don't have the certificate form the Guinness World Records one????
Then I went back home and check his name in the Google also did not find this name.. So far I only find is Mariusz Pudzianowski from Poland, He had won 5 times of the real "The World's Strongest Man™" title and with GWR certificate one ah...DPP 

then I went to check the winner 2009 and 2010 is from Lithuania name Zydrunas Savickas

Just don't know this man at the mall one where he get the WSM tittle from one lah! btw all I can think is He is the FAKE... 
For more info about the World's Strongest Man™ you may click here and see see look look. or click here to see the result.