No#1 BROKEN-ENGLISH BLOGGER!

Wonderful Dinner @ Pondok Seri Wangi

Soto Gentong

I'm having a wonderful dinner with my family at the Pondok Seri Wangi(Gadong) Thanks to the owner to order and introducing us what food to eat. Frankly speaking I like to eat Asian food especially a little bit spicy type but the problem is we always don't know what to order and which dish to try. Always come and go just trying the same dishes. We always need somebody to teach us or introduce what and how to eat. So after some couples of time eating at PSW now I more and more understand about this Indonesia's food. I started to like their food here and I found it suit my taste. If you wanted to have Indonesia cuisine in Brunei here, I strongly recommended to try on their foods here. Here are the some food which I started to like and I'm sure you gonna like it too as well.

Sate Daging Wagyu

Iga Penyet Sari Wangi

Ayam Bakar Wong Solo

Deep Fried Tofu Eggs.

 The Avocado Juice.

Es Shanghai.