No#1 BROKEN-ENGLISH BLOGGER!

Asking Siri Silly Questions




Siri ah Siri...... Can you understand my Broken-English or not ah??? Can you answer me why Lion is the King of the jungle but not the Tiger? As far as I know Tiger live in jungle and the lion live in Africa, Africa don't have jungle then how come he become the King of The Jungle??? Answer me lah Siri!!!!!!
You see ah Siri..... The Lion's hairs big big and messy, look like never comb hair one macam Orang gila like that, Not like the Tiger so handsome and the baju color also look better than the Lion... how come he can have the title???? If talk about "Strong" he not strong enough if challage the Elephant!!! If talk about "Fast" he is not fast enough as Cheetah!!! If tall about "Smart" he is not smart enough as "Fox"or even a "Mouse"
Why ha Siri...... why Lion still is the King of Jungle one?? You answer me lah Siri!!! Answer me lah!!!.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.