No#1 BROKEN-ENGLISH BLOGGER!

Movember Brunei


Bruther.... how do I look like if I take part this Movember Brunei for the one whole month no shaving??
2 words.... Messy and Jialat. My face not like those handsome cute little boy one white white and smooth smooth one... Me 2 day no shave you can see my face like carpet grass growing my whole face.
What is this Movember Brunei ni kan??? Movember is an event which originated in Adelaide, Australia. The event is a fund raising event for male cancer patients. However, in Brunei, they are not going to raise any funds but they want to create awareness about Men's health issues in general and highlight cancer as our main issue. For this event they have the support of the National Cancer Center, NCC.
Wanna participate? you can click here or you can join them in Facebook here too

This is how my face look if I didn't shave for 3 weeks only... so you can imagine how Jialat if after one month right!!!
.
.
.
.
.