No#1 BROKEN-ENGLISH BLOGGER!

Vincent & Chew Ming


Oh man..... It was a very tired weekend. Me and hangover until Monday morning until I also lazy to do everything! Until now I still felt that my head is heavy than my body!
How not to hangover my brother.... Me Friday night eat the Korean Food the Genseng Chicken Soup it make me the whole night cannot sleep! Next day have to meeting, change RM, sent car to service, to do this do that. then 12:30pm follow friend's car go down Miri. Reach Miri 4pm first thing is Happy Hour, Wedding dinner start at 7pm(continue happy hour) Dinner finish at 10:30pm then go Celebrities party again until 3am. Then next is 6am have to wake up and get ready to pick up the Bride!!! Then continue rush back to Brunei then night time makan at the groom's house lagi!! 
So tired man... If I'm young young like 20 plus ah sure no problem lah... Now we all the brothers who help him already uncle now how can tahan like last time again! But anywhere I happy also lah can see my old friend finally kahwin. Now our gang still left ONE haven't kahwin lagi and I hope he can find his long life partner soon.... don't wait until we all 40 plus and yet still want us to help him for the Brother-brother thing...sorry lah ha Andrew you have to hire Thai work to help you already!

Actually tire is not on the party or no enough sleep! Is the part of going to the Bride's house and the sisters all waiting there to play the brothers and groom lah! Haiya lucky got me there can play until the sister they all cannot tahan me! I got a Megaphone with me and the whole show is my. I pull the time out door and make all the girls wet wet and sweat sweat!! Makeup all gone....let's see who tahan lah hahaha!!!
I save all the brothers not doing much thing there... not need dance like a monkey, take off cloths, bla bla bla... Girls only like boys to eat or drink the wasabi or unknown foods but this one I can't help them so they have to eat!!
In fact I want to break the Bride's room door and bring back the door to Brunei one.. but lucky the last part just need to read and sign the T&C is ok!!! Lucky... if already read still don't want to let my brother to have is wife I'm guaranty take the door down!!!

 This is the souvenir from the B&G to all the guests

The Brothers!!!!

The Sisters

Me and partner represent the first game!!! Waxing 

This is small case lah!!! No feeling at all!!!

Angpao coming!!!

But not Puas Hati!!!

Complaint why is RM not BND!!! Of coz lah your sister is Orang Malaysia bukan lah Orang Brunei!!! Lucky is not Orang Indon.. if not!!! hahahahah

The S.H.E want more angpao on the second gate!!!!

And Eat This....


You guys easy lah.... just be a driver saja!!!

The Head of Sisters team!!!!



The LOVE's CONTRACT. easy lah... just hire a maid saja!!!

Congratulation to you bro!!!! Ya I can tell you very tired too!!!