No#1 BROKEN-ENGLISH BLOGGER!

Ahoy Sailor


Fish & Co is having The Flavours of Australia... Ahoy! In conjuction of The Australian Day on the 26th January 2013. This promotion is on going until 9th February 2013.
I just try it this afternoon, if you ask me which one is good? I say is the "Victoria Lamb Rack Pie". I love Rosemary and Peppermints inside the pie.. awsome!!! With my body side this is just nice for my belly. I'm a meat lover so I'm recommended that lamb pie but if you don't like lamb I suggest the others also nice especially the "Grilled Tasmanian Salmon" is Salmon are awesome but I think some people may not like the brown rice coz the may think that rice is not cooked...hehehe. FYI brown rice is healthy than the thai rice we eat.. Brown rice memang inside is a bit hard.. is not "not yet cook" Ok!!!
If you are a Salmon kaki this going to kick you mouth....
Do want to have a heavy meat then you should choose the other two South Australia Aussie Beef Pie or Pan Seared Baramundi. After main course don't forget to try out their Queensland Lamington or the Western Australia Pavlova Meringue than it well be a perfect meal bruthers!