No#1 BROKEN-ENGLISH BLOGGER!

Kolomee Special (Versus Edition)


I actually want to do this post long time ago, If last time me already one day can eat all the 4 kolomee here I want to introduce but now got a bit age cannot eat as last time anymore. The health need to take care cannot eat like no tomorrow business anymore.

Today here I got 4 different restaurant kolomee which is from the Danes(batu bersurat) Tasty(gadong) Thien Thien(gadong and the newly open The Mighty Cool Chefs ( old Lamen restuarant)
So far this is the 4 restaurant I found that they have their Kolomee with Special that's why is call Kolomee Special.
Here got 2 is Halal 2 are not. Thien Thien and The Mighty Cool Chefs (halal), Tasty and Danes (not halal)
FYI.... today this post is not judge who good who bad lah hehehe.... Is just tell you what they have and what's the prices. For me all also nice and yummy but of coz there is one I love it more and feel worth it. The prices from $4.50 up to $7.00
First of all.. lets talk about the Danes Cafe Special kolomee at the Batu Bersurat one...


This is the Danes special $7.00 kolomee... What so special??
Eh inside got 1 pieces Bacon, Minced pork, 3 Meat Balls(pork) Noodle, 1 Fried Egg and the Crispy pork fats.
I have no doubt it's nice... The fried egg taste like me at home cook using butter not using normal cooking oil. I can see their bacon also cook in the right way ( click HERE see the right way cook bacon) 



This is the another Kolomee Special from Tasty Restaurant. Eh.... Almost similar same like the Danes one.. but the portion is much bigger and more than that!
1 fried egg, 5 meat ball, 1 bacon, more minced pork and more noodle... eh is cheaper only $4.50 and also is the cheapest Kolomee Special among all here. One thing is the bacon and egg not cooked as nice looking as Danes. 


Next is this.... is a newly open restaurant same block at the Gadong Excapade there.. previously is the Lamee restuarant. $5.00 inside got 2 big bakso(meat ball),1 fried Tofu, 1 piece fried wanton skin, noodle and steam chicken. Can give a try lah not bad also but if the bakso cook in other way I think will be much better than just use boil it. (halal)


Last is this from Thien Thien chicken rice one. In fact they are the oldest Kolomee special in town lah.
FYI their kolimee special actually just have few prawn, few fish cake, few chicken slice but today I additional add on their famous steam chicken... you see the picture like that only cost $4.70 
worth it right!!! (halal)

Honestly for me four of them their Kolomee Special also nice but it just that the prices 2 may cheaper and more portion. Although the other 2 are more $$$ but I still think can eat.