No#1 BROKEN-ENGLISH BLOGGER!

The Kolo Mee Legend.......

I am not kidding with the Title above......Their Kolomee are really the Legend of Bandar Seri Begawan. They have been selling it for more then 30 years.This place is located at Kampong Berangan, I remenber the first time I eat their kolomee when I was study primary 3 in 1985.

Let me tell you this.....the taste of this kolomee had never change...Is real, I didn't lie.It still the same taste until now when my first try it in 1985...Can you belive that? I feel like I was sit on a TIME MACHINE when everytime i eat it.... All my childhood memory suddenly come back.....(hahaha am i too over with it?)
But is true lah...This place it really bring back alot of memory for me. Dating with my girlfriend... Escape class together with my friends...School holidays.... this place is very near to my school I always hang around here with my friends. we don't have Internet Cafe or mobile phone, we don't chatting with MSN, this is the place for us to chit-chat at that time...
I don't think I need to introduce much about there food here just come and judge yourself. But I recommend that eat there and don't order take away.
I give it 5stars.




Look at this picture.....This one also Legend lah.... walau....more then 30 years already still there...




The Legend....




5 dollars and 70 cent.....


P/S: Foods are not Halal.