No#1 BROKEN-ENGLISH BLOGGER!

My Malaysia Grand Prix Trip!!!!

Things that must bring to this trip.
MacBook!!!
Ear Plugs!!!
Double Hand Phone!!!Phone Charger!!!
Digital Camera!!!
Sun Block Lotion!!!
Passpost!!!
Infomation!!!
Bath Gears!!!
Leather Man!!!
An the most important things. The F1 Tickets!!!
On my way to the Brunei International Airport!!!
Look "KANASAI" in the airport!!!
My Plane!!!
My Food!!! ( Beef Steak!!!)
Bye Bye Brunei!!!
Take Off!!!
Landing!!!
Kuala Lumpur! Wa Lai Lo!!!
My room window view!!! ( room number 1733, remember buy big big!!!)
KLCC and KL TOWER!!!
Taking Sky Bus to the Sepang Circuit.
So lucky.....No body!!!!
Arrived to Sepang Circuit!!!
Jam!!!
Touch Down!!!
Started can heard the F1 engine's sound from here!!! Buy Buy Buy!!!
Two Words..... Not Cheap!!!!
Race Track Map!!!
2008 version!!!
Sweet!!!
Nice!!!Don't ask me how much is this!!!!
Nice Ass!!!
Sexy!!!!
Come Follow Me!!! Don't Lost Ya!!!
Pit Stop!!!
Excuse Me Lady. Can you MOVE........Never mind la, just shake you ass please!!!
Any vacancy???
Almost to my seat!!! 800m lagi!!!
That's it. Here are my seat!!!
The Tower!!!
Camera Controler!!!
Thanks Bill!!!
Almost Rain!!!
Heavy Rain Race Stopped!!!Poor Baby!!!!
KIMI.....you suck!!!! Throw Ferreri's Faces!!! Shame On You!!!
Last Picture at the Sepang Circuit.Bye bye Sepang!!!!