No#1 BROKEN-ENGLISH BLOGGER!

Thing Do Not Lend To Your Friends!!!


Here are the things that I suggest do not lend to your friends. No matter how good is your relationship between you and his or her just don't lend to them. Take my advise, I had a lot of this kind of experience sudah one!!!



DISC!!!
1) Don't not lend any DISC to your friends. Doesn't matter CD,DVD or VCD as long as a disc.... Once they borrow from you!!! Siap.... you don't expect they going to return it back to you one lar... 95% sure no return one liao. They going to think that that is belongs to them one liao!!!
Don't ask me why!!! Cause I also don't know why!!! Maybe those people think that " It just only a DISC!!!!! Is not a BIG Deal anyway.... maybe he/she forget already too or maybe he/she boring with it sudah or don't want already!!! whatever la.
I had losed more then a hundred CD sudah from the day I bought my 1st cd(Bart Simpson) until now. Where it goes??? Friends borrow and never return lo!!!
If you ask from them "where is the disc you borrow from me that day ha????"
80% they say" Oh ya ho....... I forgot already.... Bah I go home and find it!"
If you see them again and ask for it 85% they'll say " Oh ya ho..... I don't remember where I put sudah...bah bah bah. I try to find it again lah"
And then oh... when you see them again and ask for it and 90% sure say" My friend borrow it sudah that day!!! But don't worry I look for him later!!!"
SIAP lar.... if like that the DISC sure no hope liao lah...............
If you see them again after few month and ask for it...... 100% sure they say
" GOT MEH?????" NO LAH.... I DIDN'T BORROW LAH"

Mahai......... I really can't tahan this kind of people one..... GOT BORROW,GOT RETURN lah...
Trust me feller.... I believe there is a lot of people kana like my case too. The reason why we never fight back of our disc is because of we don't want just because of a small disc then break the friendship. RIGHT? But in our heart sometime we really piss off bah.....
But now let me tell you how to avoid from this thing happen!!! If next time your friends or whoever want to borrow the disc from you. All you can say is

~~ OH I'M SORRY... THE DISC IS BELONG TO MY FRIEND'S ONE, TOMORROW I HAVE TO RETURN IT ALREADY''~~~
but make sure the "FRIEND" is not the friend of the friend they know!!!
If they ask which friend??? then you better say is the "neighbor friend la....." Mostly your friends never know who is your neighbor friend one...
Trust Me!!! It Works!!! If not work you let me know~ I think another way to cone your friends!
p/s: Say true true one lah...... I also the one who always borrow disc from people and never return one!!! No body is perfect OK!!!!