No#1 BROKEN-ENGLISH BLOGGER!

Two Thumbs Up Services!!!

Fews weeks ago I send my iPoh Nano which I just bought last month one to the Apple Store there and complain regarding the video record. Because some time oh... the video sound recording no good one it turns out got a funny cracking sound.... I not SIOK with the item which come with like this, so I send to them and ask them to check. After few weeks I received a call from them and they say it replace a new one for me. So today I got my "NEW" new iPod Nano again. Thanks for their good Apple's service then I have to RE register it on the iTunes again!!!


p/s: if you also own a new iPod Nano like my? go check yourself is there also have the same problem like my too!!! the cracking sound from the video which you record. mostly it happen on the time when people talking or on the music playing!!! If got kan hurry up bring it to the Apple store there before the warranty finish!!!