No#1 BROKEN-ENGLISH BLOGGER!

I Try It Last Night.......

I'm sure all of you only want to know HOW IS IT and HOW Much It it.....right???
Ok let me tell you la.... Price ok lah... Reasonable  in fact I think is cheaper then other steak house in Brunei!
Taste... Excellency. Really didn't disappointed me and my wife.... Is hard to find a steak house in Brunei if you told the waitress I want me steak in Medium Rare and it really come out with medium rare one! Either is still rare then or 10% left rare!!! This new open steak house the chef Kong Fu really not bad.
I love the food last night! We ordered Escargot, Grill Tenderloin Steak and Lamb Shank with drinks all less then Bnd$60.00. But if can little bit cheaper more better lah hehehe! 
Anyway I really like this place and the food and next time I want to try fried and pasta!!! See you soon!