No#1 BROKEN-ENGLISH BLOGGER!

Lucky Day... Lucky Fans....

See...... Don't Play Play..... Me in Perth also got my fans there man..... hahahaha!!!! So lucky me and lucky for this fans. In Australia such a big land and yet we both can met in front of the Woolworths there.

I was so surprise that this lady come to me, At first I though she is a Japanese tourist and wanted to ask me direction. That time I was ready to told her that I'm a tourist too but all of sudden she said 
"Can I take picture with you? Are you Tiger Lim right?"

I was blur and open my mouth and freeze for a second! In my mind I was thinking am I that famous or the world is too small for us now? Like that also can meet a fans there, what a world!
Anyway... nice to meet you and you're in TIGER.LIM™.Com now Ping!!!!
Here's are the picture you and the No:1 Broken~English Blogger....
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Do we both looks alike? Coz my wife say yes o!!!