No#1 BROKEN-ENGLISH BLOGGER!

Meet New Friends, Old Friends

Ok I'm done with my work so now I can back to blogging again. for the pass few day I have a concert to run and this time is the Indonesia band name WALI and of coz I meet my old friend Choky there too but this time he came here together with his wife. I didn't know he was marry and he proud to showing off to me his wedding ring! Welcome to the club bro!!!
SO about the Wali band I'm not so familiar with the group but I ever heard about their song which always play by my staff and friends at the Gadong Mall there! So the event run pretty well and things goes smoothly too! At the end of the day my reward is the Wali band guitar pick and the drum stick! 
So here I also wanted to give away some of the guitar pick. If anyone who interested with it please email to me!