No#1 BROKEN-ENGLISH BLOGGER!

Home Make Ayam Penyet

Don't play play..... my maid also know how to do it! So nice to have an Indonesia maid at home some time(if they know how to cook Indo cuisine la! This day a lot of Brunei people macam this day like to eat this Ayam Penyet. Nasi Katot macam out date sudah. So today I told my maid to cook this and surprisingly not bad tu..... I think I also can ask my maid to selling it at home liao! hehehe... So anyone who want to try? If enough supporter maybe I can open a hut to start my Ayam Penyet business sudah!!!!

So who doesn't know what is Ayam Penyet you can read this article below I found in Google!

Ayam Penyet is a traditional Indonesian cuisine which originates from Surabaya. It is a popular chicken dish where the fresh chicken is specially marinated with various spices and herbs . The meat is then smashed with a wooden headed hammer and deep fried until golden light brown. One of the unique feature in preparing this funny name dish is the art of frying where it is crispy from outside and juicy inside. The other dishes served here are traditional Indonesian food which are also popular in Singapore and Indonesia. Our signature dish, Ayam Penyet-AP is served as a set. You get a quarter crispy chicken, a piece each of fried beancurd and tempe, some boiled kangkong, fresh cabbage, blazing hot sambal belachan and bits of crunchy golden brown fried fritter topping on the chicken.