No#1 BROKEN-ENGLISH BLOGGER!

Hungry Ghost Festival Coming Soon

Ya la... very fast few two more weeks lagi the hungry ghost fest is coming. On that time you can see some Chinese people  placing some candy, fruits and burning some thing on the road side.
What is this for? Sure some of my non-chinese reader are wanted to know this long time.

The Ghost Festival is on the 15th night of the seventh lunar month.
On the fifteenth day the realms of Heaven and Hell and the realm of the living are open and both Taoists and Buddhists would perform rituals to transmute and absolve the sufferings of the deceased. Intrinsic to the Ghost Month is ancestor worship, where traditionally the filial piety of descendants extends to their ancestors even after their deaths. Activities during the month would include preparing ritualistic food offerings, burning incense, and burning joss paper, a papier-mache form of material items such as clothes, gold and other fine goods for the visiting spirits of the ancestors. Elaborate meals (often vegetarian meals) would be served with empty seats for each of the deceased in the family treating the deceased as if they are still living. Ancestor worship is what distinguishes Qingming Festival from Ghost Festival because the latter includes paying respects to all deceased, including the same and younger generations, while the former only includes older generations. Other festivities may include, buying and releasing miniature paper boats and lanterns on water, which signifies giving directions to the lost ghosts and spirits of the ancestors and other deities.

"Article I copy and paste from Wikipedia" You know lah..... My english got limited edition one.... I takut the more I tell you people more lagi sak sak! 
So on this day as you can see this is what going to happen... Some uncle auntie like this burning and pray for the hantu at road side la so you not need to takut one la.

But one more thing I still don't understand one. Why this time kan the Dog also having their Making season one? Sure you can see some dogs doing humping business!!!! I really don't know why the dogs they all choose this month to do their project. 
So you people who had children under 6 years old one better don't let them walking alone which the area got dogs hang around. Coz on their humping season those dogs like turn to crazy one. They fighting with each other because of the "Pussy Cat's Doll" and that's why they could Attack the Kids sometime.
Like last 2 years a little girl had attack by some dogs in Malaysia bite her until mati! So kasian to her.
If I'm not wrong last year in Brunei also have this case too but lucky no die la. 
So I suggest you all to keep on eyes with you children and don't let this thing happen again this year.

Last but not least....  We soon start can hear the dogs Singing Karaoke every night!!! 
Awo.......a..a..a...awo........... AWOOOOOO.........awo awo..aaaa...awo!!!!!
I really hated this you know!!! Some neighbor's dogs can do that for the whole night one you know. I really don't understand how come their owner can stand it!!! 
When I was young the time those adult told us this is because the dog can see the ghost. Once they see it they start to Howling. It really make us takut one you know! Some how it always happen on the Ghost Fest again lah! I always remember this story until now. But of coz I no more believe it anymore after we has Discovery Channel!!!! 
So Now I know what are they singing......
I Mau.......... Mau......... I Mau............Who Mau..............Who want to make with me..............AWO!!!!!!