No#1 BROKEN-ENGLISH BLOGGER!

End of This Month?

I heard my mom say they gonna close down here and relocated at new place by this end of the month. Not sure this info is correct or not one la and not so sure why they have to move but it sound like quite sad lo!!! So who is coming to take over this place again and can't wait for the new open here again!
Still don't get it where is it ka? atu bah... batu satu there bah! I have some nice memories here during my teen time. 1st is the Yaohan and after that is the Soon Lee. I use to like go shopping there last time becuase of the MIRROR!!! hahaha they have the most lot of mirror shopping mall in the that time, every pieces of mirror I pass by sure look at myself there! So before it totally close down I went there and took some picture for memory la!!!