No#1 BROKEN-ENGLISH BLOGGER!

Beach Bunch Received Cheque


Yahoo.... Today I went to the British High Commission together with our Beach Bunchers there to receive something.
British High Commission donates $2,000 to the Beach Bunch ahead of its environmental activities for the World Environment Day. On hand to present the cheque was the British High Commissioner, Rob Fenn and was received by our Beach Bunch President, Rizan Latif. 

No sound no sound like that I already joined Beach Bunch also got two years already oh... Last time I join it is just because for fun and I love natural stuff. That time I remember not much people and just only friends friends like that but now I did see it grows. It feel like I see a baby start learning stand to walk, from walk to run.... I really like to see it getting better and better one day. I'm sure one day our mission sure can success. "Keeping Our Beaches Clean and Enjoyable" is what we looking for!!!