No#1 BROKEN-ENGLISH BLOGGER!

I Wanna Be BHCP Too


Today what are the tropic most people talk about one? 
The first one is the traffic jam at the high way. The second one is the BHCP lah....
hahahah what is BHCP ka??? It stand for 'Bruneian Hottest & Cuttest Person'
If Rano didn't show me I also don't know got this kind of things here....
If you see see look look inside there mostly is young people.... I mean really really young... Some of them I guess less than 12 years old one..... So young also wanted to become BHCP liao....
Why nowadays kids become like that.... say true true one lah we adult also got salah one too.
Whatever is that as long as they didn't turn bad or touch any drug or meet wrong person buang the parents muka then is Ok liao lah...
Like me.... walaupun I was made in 70's consider old skool on that time but my father and mother also can say sporting sudah tu...
During my teenager time I do whatever I like... as long as not a bad thing or any crime or buang my parents faces then is Ok!!! See noting wrong with me now but it just sometime got a little bit gila-gila one.... hehehe
The most important thing one also we parents have to monitor them a little bit... cannot say "aiya they big already wat...let them do lah. They big enough to know how to think" 
I can't imagine that my daughter one day also become the member of BHCP!!! Jialat...Wondering what age she going to ask me...."Daddy..Daddy.... How I come one ah?" 
But don't worry.. I really with my answer and sentence to tell her sudah!!!! 
"I Do Your Mommy Then Mommy Do You Loh...... Understand??? Still don't understand go ask Mommy How She Do You.....GO!!!!"
See.... I'm smart kan... cannot solve just pass.....hehehehe!!!

Time Change..Things Change.... 
The Old People Wanted Become Younger And Younger....
The The Young People Turn Wanted Become Older And Older..... What's is wrong with the world now!!!!