No#1 BROKEN-ENGLISH BLOGGER!

Game Your Video


This is good apps for taking video. If you do like taking video like me too than you should have this apps too with your iPhone. I have bought different kind of video apps, iMovie, 8mm, Action Movie but this is the best I found and I strongly suggest you to get one of this.
It has a lot of effect which you can on in your video. More  than 30 video, camera and sound effect it has inside. I love the haunted effect it was awesome.
Your videos can Cut or Join or edit the videos in your camera roll  and save back in your camera roll also can.
You can tarus upload the video to your FB or Youtube also can, such a easy apps and make my day easy! I really like it. Hoping future they can update more effect with the apps!
And here are the video clip I took my baby Eva!!!