No#1 BROKEN-ENGLISH BLOGGER!

Spooky Photo With @Victorysitohang!!!

Look left bottom corner!!!

Scary right!!! Aiya of coz that one is not a ghost lah just a normal indon guy but don't know why my picture taken him like that maybe because iPhone camera not good in night time.
Anyway that's Choky Sitohang again. This time he is not come with this wife, last time I have a chance to meet his wife Melissa Aryani. Good to hear that he become a father too with a 11 months old baby girl! But this year he looks like skinny than the last time we met. He told me that is because he had a workout program. Want to know more him you can follow him in this twitter @Victorysitohang
He such a nice and humble person and I was shock when he call my name when I pass him by.
Hope to see you again Indother!!!!
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.


And look who is this guy!!!! Is Glenn Fredly hehehe to bad my first time met him is not in January hahaha is not I can alway remember him with this song Januari.