No#1 BROKEN-ENGLISH BLOGGER!

Shoe Repair


Feel something different right??? Normally I introduce where to find good foods but this time is my first time also telling you where to look for good and cheap shoe repair!
Few days ago my Croc flit flop strip tutus and I got 3 days have to wear sport shoes to go every way. In the 3 days time I looking for the shoe repair shop got the sign $2.50. I just can't remember where did I saw that before. Finally I found it yesterday at the Kiulap behind the Guardian pharmacy. Not bad lah the boss hand fixing my Croc. Only charge me $2.00 for each. At first I thought is a old man doing it then surprisingly I saw he is a young indian man wear fashionably sit in the a little tinny shop and doing his business.
Now I think I still can ear my Croc for another year without buying a new one sudah!!!



Me just wondering who can wear that thing hang out at the shop!!! Btw I think my toilet is 2 times bigger than his shop!!!