No#1 BROKEN-ENGLISH BLOGGER!

Who Never Wish For That?



Who never ever wish for that? Impossible one lah if you never wish for that!!!
You and me sure ever one time got think or wish for turn back the clock! If you never wish for, I CHOP ah.......... chop the clock hehehe.

I really really love this song sang by Johnny Hates Jazz - Turn Back The Clock. I use to have cassette tape of this album and I think my brother still have the record too. After so many year... I think got 24 years already and I still love this song. Yesterday I don't know why I went into iTunes store and bought this song, it cost me around B$3.50.... is a 12" extended version. The moment once I tap the play button and the music play all my hey day memories play back in my head. Especially the love story and party parts...LOL
Blue Jean, White Tees, Jell Hair, Leather belt with baker, Dr.Martin, Rayban .... Awesome!!!!
LOL.... now think back I also want to laugh... Bros, Jackson Donaven, Climie Fisher, Tears For Fear etc.... ah I really miss that time man!! During that time mostly we listening UK's song, now really hardly can't hear new song from UK.
During that time we all really influenced by the British singers or bands. We like to follow the way their dress. Of coz is easy to follow coz during that time still haven't play branded stuff... only until 90's then started popular use GIGI Armani, CK. Dogigabana... lol.
Oh god now I think back I really have fun during that time.. How I wish I can show you all my picture in my head! Now the only thing I can only share with you how do I looks like during 80's
 By taking this picture I still remember me and my sister that night we eat full full got nothing to do we both wear nice nice like go to party one then drive my mom's car ( no license yet ) park the car under a lamp post and take photos... hahahahahahahahahahahahha. We both exchange and help each other!!!
Ada Pose lagi tu..... hahahah!!! And have to act COOL COOL like that...cannot smile some one!!!
Now I look back this photo I also cannot stop laughing...... hahahah!!!! Now I think back my wife also never see this picture too!!!
(p/s: this post took me 2 hours to finish coz most of the time I'm enjoying thinking my past with listening the song above)
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
80's TIGERLIM....LOL