No#1 BROKEN-ENGLISH BLOGGER!

"Clean Up The World 2012" At Pantai Jerudong


When I was a young boy about 10 years old like that I also a Boy Scout. But it not for long after I join the my life 1st picnic at Labi the reason is I can't stand to wear their uniform. When I was young until now I have a problem to wearing new shirt especially those shirt macam karas-karas like that, I fell like of thousands of nail poking my neck and the back, My scout's uniform is like that one lah bad quality... Now I think back I also got goosebumps... yalah that's it why I quit!
Joining scout is good..... it help you to learn independents, discipline, team work and be a good boy good girls! I still remember we have to do One Good Thing per Day!
So yesterday I was asked to join them to clean up the beach but too bad I'm kinda busy just stay for a while saja. Some more today 15th September I also have a beach clean up at Pantai Tungku for the International Coastal Cleanup 2012.
Nice to meet up the Brunei Rover Scout and good to see now more people are cares and concerns about our beaches here... Good job and keep it up! See you again next year!