No#1 BROKEN-ENGLISH BLOGGER!

Old One No Go, New One No Come!

Last Monday is like this.......

Last Night when I watch the iPhone 5 launching is like this......

Today become like this!!!!

Is coming soon.... My White Macbook want to say good bye too me already that is why last night she gave me her best she can and let me watch the iPhone 5 launching! Honestly Mac really is tough lah... for this few years I really didn't switch it off unless I need to bring her travel then baru tah switch her off if not is all the time 24 hours on there! Now I just wait for her totally K.O.... I still have a Macbook Pro for backup but that one I seldom use only then I do video or editing photos! This white one do my mail, facebook, blog, watch movie etc... If this one totally rosak I think maybe I just go for a iPad coz now Concepts Computer recently got come the Logitech keyboard for iPad I think that is enough for me to do my daily work sudah and some more the iPad Safari and Google+ apps can do my blog stuff sudah.... not like last time so many things and feature are not apply!
At the moment now I temporally change my laptop to a desktop first which is the picture look like now!
I now is a bit ugly now no choice lah... Must wait until it die first baru got new come...
Old One No Go, New One No Come!