No#1 BROKEN-ENGLISH BLOGGER!

Lost Some More I Buy Some More...


Bah.. Lai lah, take some more my pen drive and never want to return me back lah!! Now I no takut you  always got borrow and no return anymore! hehehe I got this stock I think can tahan me for year to pakai here. Me got it Concepts Computer at the ICC TechXpo there. Cheap lah bro... Only B$8.00 each saja!!! So cute and little tiny that can hold 4GB of memory... This Verico Tube 4GB cukup for me every time I passing document and photo to my friends. Now lost or never return back to me I also don't care like last time liao.... This pen drive really worth to buy few and keep stock in my drawer lah!!!

Concepts Computer not only have this good lobang there... you also found an irresistible price with their entry-level projector Acer X1120H good for home and office use, usual price is B$568.00 now only B$398.00 saja at the TechXpo. Every purchase of the Acer projector X1120H entitles customers to a purchase with purchase promotion for a new 72 inch by 72 inch projector screen with tripod stand only B$88.00(usual price B$128.00)
And their Epson printer also power lah.... Epson L355 external ink tank all in one wireless printer only B$368.00!!!
Hurry... tomorrow 3rd December is the last day there at TechXpo!!! Don't miss it Bruther

You see.... Small for not!!! 

 Here are the 3 awesome price with the gadget.