No#1 BROKEN-ENGLISH BLOGGER!

Merry Christmas 2012


Look like this year end kinda quiet here.. not only people disappear in town but also in their facebook!
I have more than 2 thousand people added me in fb but in 6 hours I only see 67 people update their status in their wall!
conclusion... facebook and working hours are LINK!!!!
Btw Merry Christmas to everyone of you here! Hey have you every wondering why Christmas always have to use the word Merry to greeting people? Why nobody use Happy Christmas? Or use the Marry with New Year?
I just checked the word Merry in dictionary it mean by "cheerful and lively : the narrow streets were dense with merry throngs of students | a merry grin. • (of an occasion or season) characterized by festivity and rejoicing : he wished me a merry Christmas." but I also surprisingly found that also mean by " • [ predic. ] Brit., informal slightly and good-humoredly drunk : after the third bottle of beer he began to feel quite merry.
Mmmmmm I see no wonder christmas involve with alcohol lah!!! hehehe

My Christmas eve dinner at this year with friends saja... no fancy or luxury dinner, we do one like kampong style, something like we makan at Kuala Lurah! No candles light, no christmas decoration, 100% guaranty local Potluck style!
Curry chicken, fried rice, fried meehoon, fried chicken wings... eh don't play play ah walaupun local style but still have turkey too! But too bad the turkey eat by the fly and lay her eggs first!!!
The only thing got christmas feel there is the cake I bought it from Le Doux for my friend wife's birthday and it was taste awesome!