No#1 BROKEN-ENGLISH BLOGGER!

Bangkok Trip Day1 (cont..)



After we check into the hotel we didn't waste out time 3:45pm we tarus  go shopping. From my hotel go shopping very convenient one... Just took the BTS at the Nana station and you can go all the major shopping mall in Bangkok like CentralWorld, Siam Paragon, Siam Discovery, MBK. Even the nearest one and opened at July 2010 Terminal 21 just one station away saja.. walk also sampai! 
Oc coz lah... We two man didn't go from head to toes lah. I just show my friend melvin where is the places so next time he know where to go when bring his wife and anak. For this wife just go Platinum and Pratunam already can burn 2 days there sudah lah! Bring kids I recommended must visit the Siam Ocean World

Photo Kaki come here and see all the lens surely happy lah! @MBK 


I want to make one with my wife and kids but must they sit in front their 3D camera baru can make!!


Walk until tired already??? Come sit down and have a bowl of Bird's Nest Soup only less than B$5.00


If you want to buy some back home and eat but don't know how to cook the dry one? Never mind buy this ready make one also can. Just 2 spoon and mix with warm water Ok to eat!!! Cold one just add ice only B$50.00


Me insist want my friend to try this... yummy!!

  Me bought this Mini megaphone for my daughter less than B$10.00 with battery!

My favorite.....


This is Siam Ocean World and the Siam Paragon near the food court there!