No#1 BROKEN-ENGLISH BLOGGER!

House For Rent


Lanesborouch Residences  at Bunut there just next to the SCB and Pizza Hut now is open for public to go in see see look look if you plan to move in there lah. Sorry bruthers this is only for rent not for sell. All have furniture, aircon, tv sudah.. and this place also have club house, swimming pool, gym, restaurant, nursery day care, sauna, massage, 24/7 security.
When I go inside see see look look this place really siok lah.. but too bad me no money cannot afford to pay the rent lah, is only for the orang kaya one!! 

This is a very nice community to stay!!!

Either you choose to rent the villa here with 5 rooms

Or the Suite with 3 rooms

The Living room, dinning room and kitchen are together one!! That's is why it look really big yo!!


The kitchen almost have every thing in there!!! no foods saja!


The Master room...


You can have a party there...


The Club House and the pool..

Got Gym some more!!!

Massage me please!!!

I'm not sure is steam bath or Suana... let me try then I can tell you!!!