No#1 BROKEN-ENGLISH BLOGGER!

Sleeping Beauty Coming New Month!!!


Oh yes.... I been waiting for this kind of event in town for years sudah! Every time expo expo saja nothing special one! We should have some more like this kind of event suitable for family day one. I remember we ever have Disney On Ice and  Circus but it was long time ago and the last show that really awesome was the Korea "THE JUMP" performed at Empire Hotel! 
Where come another one I must go watch... Last time I always bring darling but this time I bring my wife and kids one whole family can watch it! I'm sure my daughters guaranty like this SLEEPING BEAUTY story coz she always like to play the princess princess toys in the room and now got this Sleeping Beauty on Skate... hehe not on ice ok jangan salah oh!
The performance and teams are from Australia so I think the Princess Aurora should be a angmo lah!
The show are perform at the Berakas Indoor Stadium for ticketing inquiries contact 8808833, 8275777. Show start on 29th Nov till 2nd Dec 2013 total 9 shows! ticket got $18.00, $28.00 and $38.00 and also got Lucky Draw!!!