No#1 BROKEN-ENGLISH BLOGGER!

Audi A7 SportBack


I have many question in my head after I test drive this Audi A7 Sportback, Why such a long car with 16.31 ft and so much powerful and yet can be so easy to drive. I totally don't understand why even a my friend she tiny daily drive a 1.4 cc car not a pro racing driver also can easily handling this 3.0 TFSI V6 quattro with output of 228 kW (310 hp) and 440 Nm of torque up hill like macam nothing.... corner acceleration voom voom also no Under or OverSteer!! Is incredible lah... All I can say Audi really did a good job in this car oh!!!

There is so many safety and good feature in this A7, 10 fingers also cannot finish counting it all.
But I still want to highlight few and share to you all!
First is the breaking system... if you stop at the traffic with D you not need to step and hold on the break one! the car won't go unless you give some minyak lah!!
2: It have 4-mode Audi Drive Select: changes the vehicle’s driving characteristics according to the type of ride.
3: Audi Pre-Sense Rear safety system can reduce the severity of accidents and their consequences in many cases.
4:Audi Side Assist safe lane change system, It help you to alert there is a car next to you when you want to change lane if you don't see the car at the side mirror!!
5:A highly attractive 14-speaker BOSE sound system is offered for the Brunei version.
 6: Ultra lightweight aluminium hybrid construction consisting of approx. 30% aluminium, 45 kg lighter compared to a traditional steel construction.
 And Audi Pre-Sense Rear initiates preventive protective measures in an imminent rear collision (closes the windows, sunroof and tensions the seat belts. If the optional front memory seats are on board, they move into a better position for the passengers)
And there still have many many I cannot finish tell you all... Awesome lah this car!! Wait lah... you wait I kaya I buy this car!!