No#1 BROKEN-ENGLISH BLOGGER!

Duck Rice


Last month one of my friend told me a place go duck rice and I should go there have a try. Do you still remember last time I introduce you the place that the restaurant in a shipping container one?? Yes is the one at Boustead Sdn Bhd (Nissan and Suzuki showroom) a small canteen there. If you are new don't know where is this... then Click Here. I was told by my friend the owner now got serve Duck Rice every Monday! I wanted to try eat his duck long time already not too bad always not in the right timing. So this Monday is the right time, no school no work and I went to tried it and I nice as my friend told me! But I know duck is not a bird for everyone, some people hate the smell like armpit same like the lamb but me I love that kind of smell...hehehe!!
I also notice that the boss has put up some few new menu already... so that day I also tried his Wanton Soup...mmm the wanton is nice and big too! Guys you can go there and have a try... remember now only Monday have duck rice if you go there finish duck already try his Clay Pot rice also not bad too!

 So what do you think this Duck Rice?? Big right the duck!!

I love the Wanton Soup! Is big and inside got one big prawn too!


Lunch Time sure full House one...


Long time no come here and they have new menu already... Old Menu Click Here

I saw something I want to try next time I come... which is the Laksa!!