No#1 BROKEN-ENGLISH BLOGGER!

My Super Wonder Supper/ 我的超級宵夜!!!

Do you have any idea that what is inside the cup? No right!!!
This is the Chinese high class dessert" Yan Wo" in another word mean Bird's Net.
I so happy that my mom told me that she had make this for me when I'm back home! And I look at it is full of Yen Wo!!! If this cup of Yen Wo sell outside I think cost more then $50.00.
I took more then 15 minute to slowly and enjoy to finish it all!
So nice and touching and yummy and happy and.........feel like flying already!!!!
I give this many many many many many many many many many many many many star.................star............star.............stars................
Nothing can bit this anymore. this is the highersterstereasrt..... of all food review I did!!!
Thank you mom!!!!