No#1 BROKEN-ENGLISH BLOGGER!

Mission Impossible Make It Possible!!!


Finally the " Brunei Beach Bunch " is back. Due to some reason this organization had stopped the beach cleaning for couples of months. But never mind Mission Impossible... Let's make it Possible. Hope next time there is more people to join as volunteers. Which is like me also this is the first time I join them. Is quite fun there and meet some new friends there too. But too bad I can't spend more time with them cause I had promise my wife to bring her for breakfast today. So I spend 2 hours there on the beach and collected 2 big of rubbish. I not so sure how many rubbish we had collect today but I can tell you is ALOT!!!!! Anyway... so if you guys interested to join us next event, you may join this Brunei Beach Bunch by click here