No#1 BROKEN-ENGLISH BLOGGER!

Show Me Your Ang Pao Packets!



I'm a Ang Pao packets collector. This year if you have receive or left some Ang Pao and don't know what to do with it please don't throw it away can? I hope that you can kindly give it to me ( of cause not with the money inside la )
I hope this year I can collect some from other country. Since now I have some fans from other country like Malaysia, Sinagpore, Hong Kong,Taiwan, China,USA,UK,Canada,Australia and many more and I wish you guys can help me so!
Please be kindly send some to me especially got TIGER printed on the packet one. I really want to collect and see how is your Ang Pao looks like there. I really really appreciate that!
This is my postage address

To: Tiger Lim
Address: P.O Box 1167, Bandar Seri Begawan, Brunei Darussalam, BS8673

Please please please be kindly some it to me! After the 15 days of CNY sent to me also can! 
THANK YOU guys.......