No#1 BROKEN-ENGLISH BLOGGER!

Bad Day!!! Bad Crab!!!!

Really really bad day for me last night!!!!!!! Went to Yayasan food court there having dinner with my Father, Mother, Sister. Wife and Mom in law. Purposely went there for having a Sea Food meal cause I wanted to eat Katam for long time sudah. So yesterday sunday also a family day I treated they all makan there lo. I order some sotong, udang and katam. Foods are not bad and the prices also reasonable. In fact I also want to posted their food review in my blog here but too bad I cancel it. Nothing do with the boss or the staffs service or what so ever, the only reason is because of their FRESH CRAB la!!! It BROKEN my tooth!!!!!! Some how is my front gigi lagi la!! It's really CRAB!!!!
Don't ask me how it happen Ok! cause I also not sure!!!  All I remember is when I eat the nasi the time I hear a crake sound. I think maybe is because I bite the crab shell which mix in my rice la!!! 

I don't know why my teeth all of sudden that weak one, maybe is because my age has 3 more years to go and gonna reach 40' and that is why maybe I lack of Calcium. Some how I'm a person cannot take Milk one lagi la, cause once I drink the mike sure with in 30 minute have to go toilet sudah(Lausai) 
Aiyo..... problem la now me!!!! After so many year and now I have to visit the Doctor Gigi lagi!!! I almost more then 20 years didn't visit the dentist already and now I have to see them again T.T
I'm sure the dentist must have many things to complaint my teeth one.... You see la!!!!!
>
<
>
<
>
<
>
<
>
<
>
<
>
<
>
<
>
<
>
<
>
<
>
<
>
<
>
<
>
<