No#1 BROKEN-ENGLISH BLOGGER!

Look Alike Part 3!!!

If you ask me where is Mr. Osama Bin Ladin now I totally  have no idea!!! Even those the American FBI or CIA also no idea (maybe they have also diam diam one la) 
But!! If you ask me where to find someone who look like him. I can tell you where!!! And this guy is in Brunei here. Every beginning of the month I always saw this guy cutting grass around my kampong. And every time I saw him I always come with the same question. Why he look so alike like Bin Ladin? What if he is really Bin Ladin. If he really is Bin Ladin what the hell he doing here and cutting grasses??? Does he decide to change occupation status or do I get the reward from FBI if he os really Bin Ladin??
Just look at yourself and give me some comment here too.... enjoy and have a laugh!!!!


.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Look the same of not hahah????? Same right???? now Si Ladin no more using AK47 to cari makan sudah. Change to MPR (misin potong ruput) to cari makan!!!