No#1 BROKEN-ENGLISH BLOGGER!

Earth Hour 2012 At Meragang Beach


This year the Earth Hour we Beach Bunch do got sikit a little different then the last few time we did at Serasa Beach and at The Mall. Don't play play ah.... we got 61 people show up last night and I myself giving a talk talk about the stargazing lah....hehehe. Too bad on that night got clouds cover the sky and I can't show them much about the Stars, Planets, Constellations etc... If is a clean clear night sky I'm sure can talk more about it!!!
After my presentation then is Hariel Hj Simpol from Fisheries he showing us the Turtle egg and some other info about the turtle, I like it when he show us the turtle dig from the sands. Is been a long while I didn't see turtle eggs anymore. The size is like a ping pong ball so cute!!!
It was a really awesome night we had and I hope we can have this kind of event again!!! For more pictures you want to see on that night, log on to my tigerlim facebook fan's page!!!