No#1 BROKEN-ENGLISH BLOGGER!

Pusat Ehsan Charity Bazaar 2012@ Jubilee Park


This event is better and better every year! Last year (see here) is one day and this time is 3 days so is 100% enough time for you to bring your friends and families or bring your love one here see-see, look-look and play play!! come support support them lah bruther.....  
This year is more easy and convenient you can park your car at the Jame'Asr Hassanil Bolkiah Mosque and use their shuttle bus to come here at Jubillee Park!!! The event it start from 10am to 10pm so I think night time got more people come here coz day time I think got a bit hot lah!!! Like today I went there 1:30pm now my kaki got sunburn sudah...hehehe
There got foods, games, and souvenir and some hand make stuffs made by the Pusat Ehsan's students...
If you haven't or never been to this park same as LIKE ME..... this is the best opportunities to visit once!!!! 

  Buy your coupons from them at the entrance!!!
All game and foods have to use coupons. 

Look.... all made by them!!! 



Foods section!!! Is nom nom time...

 Fishing cans!!!

 They are selling paper bags $1.00 for 5!

 I know that my wife sure want to try this!!! right dear???

 Is 100% hand made by the students from Pusat Ehsan.


Kindly donated by Pondok Sari Wangi.

Na you people want me to do Gangnam Style right??? There you go.... is Ideal Gangnam Style!!!