No#1 BROKEN-ENGLISH BLOGGER!

Kojo Teppanyaki


Weeks weeks ago I saw this Kojo Teppanyaki in news paper already and finally yesterday I have time to go for try! It was located at the Gadong Properties Food Court there just next to Pondok Sari Wangi.
 The prices is reasonable I can say is cheapest in town. This is open in food court of coz you don't expected they serve you Wayu beef lah bruther! Is more like a food court foods not like those real real Japanese food in restaurant type lah! 
I find his food is nice and specially the sauce make it more nicer but if the chef can spend more time in decoration with the food I think is will be much better! 
Have try bruthers you may like it but for those people who don't like eat bean sprout a.k.a taugay please request don't put!!!
Suggestion you put more sauce in your rice... nyaman tu but sayang it no come with soup if got free Miso soup lagi best lah!!! 


Chef of Kojo...

 Menu... major is 8 dishes 7 is side order!