No#1 BROKEN-ENGLISH BLOGGER!

Kolo Pan Mee






Oh.... Thanks for the road closing today if not I also won't find out there is a place serve Kolo Pan Mee here!!! 
I sending my wife to work at Empire Hotel but due to the highway road closed so we took detour from Beribi-Jangsak-Sengkurong-Jerudong. Detour also no pakai one lah same same jam here jam there! So last last we decide go makan at Sengkurong there. Then we just simply pick one place to makan and we pick this Restaurant Nasi Ayam Tey S.G 
The moment I step in the restaurant I get shock.... 8am they already prepare lunch sudah!!! And it has more than 15 different dishes there.. wow so early already standby lunch and ready to delivery too!!!
Back to the Kolo Pan Mee....
Pan Mee normally is serve with soup one... but here they have special with Kolo type. For me is something new here. This is my first time I try this and I found that is nice!!It still have the Pan Mee taste but feel like eating kolo way! Worth to have a try it Bruthers!!!



Right after you make a U-turn masuk simpang the 1st building 1st unit!!!


That is it!!!!


Inside Panorama view!!!

Oh... I see they have the Halal Certified license... awesome!!!

My next lunch will be here!!! 

Monthly order meat also have minimum B$100.00.