No#1 BROKEN-ENGLISH BLOGGER!

Be Green Must Be Rich First!!!!

Since I having a baby already then oh....I been thinking to get one family car to use in future la, So yesterday I drop by at the Toyota agent there a take a look of the latest Toyota hybrid car The Prius. So 
far in Brunei here not more then 20 units we have here then mostly are those people who work in the HSBC one who use use it lo. You know la this day everyone is taking about GREEN right. So I was thinking to get one GREEN car... But I never expect Be Green Also Need To Be Rich too.....
Why????? Cause the Prius have to cost us Bnd$58.127.00.
OMG..... nearly 60k just for a Green car!!!! If I buy this car to use the earth haven't green the time sure my face turn GREEN 1st!!!!! Monthly payment $822.00 for 7 years..... sure my face from Green turn Blue then last last turn Purple one.....
I think I still stick to the picking rubbish on the beach and jungle to show my heart of Green lah.......