No#1 BROKEN-ENGLISH BLOGGER!

Last Minute Picnic!!!


Today one of my friend call up and say that he is going to make a LAST MINUTE PICNIC at the Muara Beach. Why last minute? Because he had promised his son for a picnic since last year already... That's why every thing come in last minute lo....
But I think today is not his day la.... Last Minute he call up again and told me that his car broke down at the Muara Higway. Luckily I have step out from my house if not I wanted to use my scooter one. So I use my car and pick them up but on the way almost reach to the Muara Beach junction the time got JAMMMM again. 
But doesn't matter is Last minute ka, Car broke down ka or Traffic Jam ka..... as long as we stick together every thing will be just fine... so here we come Picnic Picnic Picnic.
This is the 1st time in my life I having a BBQ under the hot hot sun.... tak tahan la bro.... is really hot man!!! But never mind la as long as the kids are happy then is fine. Ended up we all having a nice HOT day there.... especially the kids!

Best Line of The Day!!! My friend's son ask his daddy...
The son asked his father...
Daddy daddy..... can we do it again next week here....
Then the father reply
Yes son..... wait until daddy buy a NEW CAR first!!!!!!
Son T.T